Friday, May 10, 2013

MAMA Ramen Food Review!

Hi! My name is John-san, and I handle various food reviews here on the blog.

Today, i'm gonna be reviewing a tasty ramen food.

This stuff is called MAMA. I have no idea why. 
It's a little smaller than your average instant noodle packet, however.



I guess moms really like it or something.
Here's the back.

But...
It's not from Japan.

WAIT! Before you...


Deal with it! I can't get everything from Japan!
Anyway... let's cook!


Cooking!

Now... for those of you who have had instant Ramen, you know you need to boil some water.



While we wait for this, let's take a look at what's inside the MAMA packet.

A flavor packet,




What I later found out was some kind of garlic butter,



And the Ramen itself.



Now that the water has boiled, I am going to let it sit.





Eating!

And finally, the product.


Taste!

Once you add all the spices, it doesn't actually taste like chicken, but more like a spicy garlic bread. That's not a bad thing, though. The spice isn't enough to make you cry, nor will you laugh at it's spiciness. This is sooooooooooo good.

The Final Verdict...

This is very good, even for it's small size. That being said, if you have a bottomless stomach like me, you may want to make two packets.

For it's incredible tastiness, but the kind of small packet, this earns...

4/5 Kai Blasts!

I also have my own blog here, which doesn't talk about Japanese things, but rather american things like movies and comic books.

Thanks For Reading! 














No comments:

Post a Comment