Thursday, May 9, 2013

John-san eats Asian stuff!

Kasugi Fruit Gummy Candy Assortment!

I was in world market buying stuff, and I got to the candy section. I was about to pick up some Mentos, and walk away satisfied, but then I thought, "Wait a second, I'm in world market! I can get another food review on the blog!"

So I found this.




Here's the back.



And for those of you who have eagle vision, you may be happy because you saw this.


And your reaction is...


There were other flavors I could have bought, but I bought the three pack for the sake of the review.

Here they are when they come out of the package.


Package-Ception!?!?!?!?!?!

The flavors from top to bottom are:
Strawberry
Lychee
and Peach.

Here they are when you take them out of the package within the package.


Left to right:
Strawberry
Peach
and Lychee

Now! ON TO THE FOOD!!


Strawberry

It tastes like your average strawberry candy, but a little sweeter. Nothing Special.

3/5

Peach

It tastes like a before-ripe peach. Again, nothing special.

3/5

Lychee

This is the best one, but the taste is kinda perfume-y

4/5

Overall

Not as good as i'd have hoped, plus there is this weird sugar thing on the outside that makes your teeth feel weird. Plus they're all individually packaged, which is kinda fancy, and it keeps them from all getting stuck together. But it makes a huge waste pile when you eat them.

If you are going to get this, I recommend buying the lychee bag.

3/5 Normal Kai blasts

I have a personal blog as well, mentioned in previous posts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment